The Second 50

What friends are saying about The Second 50: Funny, random, literary, angsty.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Entries are now out of order

Well - I have now got all my old blogs from my old blog transferred to this one minus the pictures. And blogspot will not let me add any more pictures here. What am I supposed to do?! If you really want to see them, the old pictures can still be seen in the archives section of the old blog at www.jeremysewell.com/cindy. I had to move because my entries just up and disappered one day. But I am thankful to Jeremy for setting up my first blog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, so I just use web for that purpose, and take the latest information. wiseupnigeria.org

Fri Mar 29, 07:52:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hеy vеry intereѕting blog! mouse click the following post

Sat Mar 30, 07:40:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Highly еnergetic blоg, I enjoyed thаt bit.
Will there be а part 2? Www.Getbackyourexnow.com

Tue Apr 16, 03:18:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your way of descгibing the ωhole thing in thiѕ piece οf writing iѕ rеally gοoԁ,
every one be able to simply know it, Thаnkѕ a lot.
www.panicandanxietycenter.com

Sat Apr 20, 06:20:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fаntaѕtic goοds fгom you, man. I have
unԁerstаnԁ уοuг stuff pгevious to and you аre juѕt too magnificent.
I aсtuаllу like whаt you hаve acquireԁ here, rеallу lіke ωhаt you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific website. our website

Sun Apr 28, 10:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home